Monday, July 5, 2010




The Countdown

Wow we are getting close now! The weekend has been filled with last minute purchases and things around the home that still needed to be done. Andrew fitted the car seats in both cars and swapped Zac's seat to the other side. We celebrated my sisters' birthdays. I got to see Eclipse! with my SIL. And finally I think I have almost finished that list of things to do before the baby.

I even managed a few photos yesterday afternoon - barefoot, pregnant and grumpy as all hell!

It is amazing, I really don't feel like I am that huge but I guess the pictures tell another story. I am officially 36 + 3 but measurement wise the fundal is about 43cm and a quick scan last week had the size at 3.8kg and 35cm HC. I know these measurements are never really accurate but it will be interesting to see how close they are.





2 comments:

Being Me said...

Woweeeee!! Look at that lovely girly bump there, Leesa. And your garden looks gorgeous as ever too btw.

Hey, those measurements were L's birth weight (except head was 35.5cm... and I'm going to claim that .5cm LOL, cos it's what helped forever alter the shape of the ... er, ah... youknowwhatsit). So a big and healthy bubba you have there, by all accounts and visuals!

Lots of gentle hugs to you and masses of fluffy pink coming to you across the miles. A little bundle of girl! EEEEK! Here she comes :)

cjtato said...

Gorgeous!!!