
Down & Out
For the last week I have been trying to come in here and post something positive, something upbeat, something that would pretend to the world that I was travelling ok.
But the truth is I'm not.
I can't put my finger on exactly why I am feeling like I do. I know that the pregnancy and the issues with that aren't helping but it is also so many other things. The ongoing family issues with my sisters, the problems my Dad is having in his relationship and the anniversary of my Nana's passing.
For the last month I have felt so alone, and just so isolated. I have tried to reach out on a few occasions but somehow I just seem to end up back in my box. This just isn't the normal me and I want to come back.

6 comments:
I know the feeling Leesa. It's not a nice feeling when can't quite get to the core of it either.
Hope things get better soon!!!
Thinking of you, my beautifull girl xxx
Well bloody good ON you for saying so, for starters, mate xox
She's in there, that Leesa familiar to you and others. But let's not forget, as well as your external pressures that you've mentioned, you're also moving into a brand new, untold unknown. I think sometimes we don't (as expectant mothers) really give credit to the profound process that this making room for #2 (or however many) and the energy and solace it takes.
If it doesn't match who you "normally" are, then it's very obvious (like it is to you now)... and even your pregnancy with little Z is different to this one - you were a different person then and him coming in to your family and actually making you two a family of three has changed you as a person (not that I'm telling you anything you don't already know!). So doesn't it go without saying that the next little boy/girl is going to up the ante even more?
Loads of love to you and wishing you an ease in your feelings of isolation real soon xoxoxox Am also ALWAYS here to 'listen' if you want to send me an email (or 10,000) ;)
I imagine that wasn't the easiest thing to write. I am sorry you are feeling this way hon. While I may not be able to relate to the circumstances I can relate to the feelings. Please feel free to reach out to me if you feel you want to. You know I'm always up for coffee :) or pineapple juice hehe
Just wanted to say thank you for you comments - I am still processing atm but you will hear from me soon.
Just catching up on some blogs Leesa and couldn't pas by without commenting. I'm so sorry that things are rough for you at the moment. You have a lot on your plate by the sounds of it - a lot of it coming from other people's plates! :( Please feel free to have a chat with me online anytime. Sometimes having a good vent and a hash through things can do wonders. Big hugs. xox
Post a Comment