
Crocs – Love Them or Hate Them?
Do you like Crocs? I have found that most people fall into one of two categories - they love them or they hate them.
I fall into the second category. I think they are ugly, plastic things and they are dangerous to boot. Especially with little feet on escalators and travelators - it scares the hell out of me.
When my Dad returned recently from living in Singapore, he returned sporting a pair of lively yellow Crocs. Not just any yellow, bright, in your face yellow. A strange choice for a man who has just turned 63 - apparently he got them for free. A giveaway at the Marina. No wonder, I can’t imagine that they would sell many yellow, men’s size 9 Crocs?
So when he visits me at work I can see him coming from 200m away. Have you seen my Dad? He is the one in the yellow Crocs! Each to their own. He loves them.
There is only one issue - my little Zac loves these crazy yellow shoes and every chance he gets they are on his little feet.
So will I buy him a pair? Not a chance!

1 comment:
Oh yeah, I think... yessss, I think I see your Dad coming from down here ;P
(btw, am also in the 2nd category)
Post a Comment