Thursday, January 20, 2011
Crafty Creatures
Zac loves doing craft - I think it all started when he first saw Mr Maker on tv and now he would rather to any sort of painting, making and glueing even more than watching tv!
Last week on playschool they reminded me of making paint smudging butterflys. I took a look in the craft box and we had everything we needed -: some card for the templates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners and paint.
I simply folded the card sheets in half and scetched up a template before cutting out some butterflies, a bee, a dragonfly and a flower. The paint smudging was so much fun and we left them to dry we decorated them with some glitter and sparkles from the craft draw and added the pipe cleaners and eyes.
Here is the end result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wanna be like you!
Mr Maker is a HUGE favourite at hour house too. That lovely little gardens scene is beautiful! Nicework.
Post a Comment