
Ok so I am slack. At first it was days, then weeks and now months. Time has just seemed to slip away. I have pondered several times whether to continue but now that I feel like I have a moment to take my breath - I'm back. So here's what you missed....
A lovely holiday in Bali where I watched my little man absorb the culture of a beautiful island.
My 20 week scan and were delighted to learn we are having a little girl.
Been managing my gestational diabetes without having to go on insulin.
Zac fell off the fort at kindy and broke his wrist. We are hoping the cast will be off before the baby arrives.
Loved every minute of doing a baby girls nursery, but as always still have the niggling doubt of panic that they might have got it wrong!
So I am going to try my best to keep blogging and I will have some photos to share over the coming week of some of the missed moments above.

4 comments:
Hello dear Leesa! It's been too long and I'm really sorry for not contacting you much sooner, though I have thought of you (mostly in times when it's impossible to email you, like in the car or in the toilet...etc!)
Congratulations on your little girl on the way. HOW freaking adorable is she going to be, if she's anything like Zac. Very sorry to hear about his wrist, poor little poppet.
Love to you and A xo
Miss you xx
YAYYYYY!! You're back! I've been checking in on your blog every week in the hope you have posted.
I have seen the odd FB message though and knew you were having a girl. I am so excited for you - and am really looking forward to seeing the girly nursery ;) I know how fab u are at decorating so I know it's going to look WONDERFUL.
When are you due?
Glad you had a lovely holiday. And wow! Not long to go now huh?
Post a Comment