
Over the last few weeks I have been rather slack dealing with the flu, eating too much chocolate and drinking too much wine. I have still been keeping a close eye on the scales and I've been lucky that they have stayed the same even though I have been a little naughty.
This week I have started a special six week winter challenge at Contours. I have committed to a minimum of three sessions per week, one of which will be a motivation session with high cardio and another will be a one on one (like personal training)session. We do our measurements each week and I am hoping that at the end I will be another 5kg lighter. This is exactly what I need to get back on track and I am really looking forward to it so I will keep you posted on how I go.
My other big win this week was a trip to the Endocrinologist (gosh I think that is how you spell it!) after all my tests over the last 8 weeks she has come back to me and said that I don't have Type 2 Diabetes! I do still have high fasting glucose levels but she is sure that with further weight loss and watching what I eat I shouldn't have any problems. The downside is that the high blood pressure is here to stay but I totally expected that - I am one of the tiny minority whom that have no explainable reason for their blood pressure.
So all in all I am feeling really great, the sun is shining and and lovely winter days are set to continue over the coming weeks - what more could a girl ask for?

1 comment:
Oh WOW!!!! I am SO PROUD OF YOU! All the work you have done... Bloody brilliant about the Type 2 Diabetes clearance :)
It was all you, my friend. How good do you feel!?!
Post a Comment