Tuesday, March 3, 2009




Step By Step

Each day seems to be going so slow! S...L...O...W... each day at work seems to take forever, it is always this way when we are on the countdown to our holidays.

Dragging time is so frustrating. I try to do a little bit each day on holiday planning to keep my excitement levels up, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It is a little bit like an excited child - "Are we there yet?"

So much to finish here at work, yet my motivation is lacking, big time. I would much rather be surfing the net, looking at travel sites, cruising Trip Advisor and planning our packing list.

So where are we going? Well here is a sneak peak.... see if you can guess?

2 comments:

Being Me said...

Cruise? CRUISE???

I can't guess where exactly, but... would it be somewhere tropical and enviable?

Mel said...

Ooh. I think south-east Asia. Maybe Thailand? Vietnam?